I love these homeschool days, when the snow is gently falling outside my windows, the birds are flocking to my feeders, warm heat is circulating through the vents, and we can start school off right with a warm bowl of Baked Blackberry Oatmeal. Not to mention we can still be in our jammies, snuggled under quilts, wearing slippers, or sprawled across the couch and still get our schooling done!
And when I take a few moments from teaching, correcting, or laundry folding, I see some amazing things and some that make me laugh.
- My boys working hard… love it.
- The silence that comes with enjoyment in a really good book…. the best.
- My vantage point from the dining room table where I can watch my kids getting comfy and learning… perfect.
- The giggles and laughter that bubble up when Sneakers (our cat) decides he wants to do school too… hilarious.
- Living these moments with my beautiful children…. priceless.