- Although January has given us some beautiful wintry scenes I am ready for its end. This has been a difficult month, full of sickness and trials. I am tired. I am feeling depressed. My get up and go, has got up and went. And I am in need of some warmth and sunshine. I’m ready for spring.
- My children have watched way too much TV the past few weeks. I know I should care, but at this point PBS is my friend.
- Bleach has become my constant companion.
- How can my kids be loving, helpful, and caring one minute and the next they’re ready to rip each others eyes out? And how come I feel like helping them out?!
- On a brighter note…I made cupcakes!
- Oh, and I am finally caught up on laundry!
- I think I need a coffee with extra caffeine and lots of sugary, fat-laden creamer. Yup! I think that will do it!
Oh yes, I am full of randomness and short on wisdom and creativity. But, hey this is my life today.
Just keepin’ it real! :)
****Thank you to each of you who have prayed for my brother-in-law. He is doing good and the doctors are saying he will probably be able to come home tomorrow. God is good!