Today's theme At the Well is- Getting to Know You- the goal for this post is to share with other ladies about yourself so that we can know more about one another.
- I am a stay-at-home mom and I homeschool my four children. I have been married for 15 years to my high school sweetheart and he is still the love of my life.
- I love learning knew things. So teaching my children suits me just fine!
- I enjoy crafting. I especially like to crochet and create things for babies and small children. I often have ideas for projects I'd like to try, floating through my head, but not enough time to accomplish them all!
- If I have some free time there is probably a book in my hand. Usually at night, after the kids are asleep, I read a few chapters snuggled up under the covers.
- I love to cook! Especially this time of year. I love to whip up a warm, satisfying meal for my family.
- I play the piano. Not well enough to play for a crowd, but I can play good enough for my own enjoyment and to teach my children.
- I love learning about nature and so do my children. You can often find us outside exploring, finding new bugs, planting new flowers, working in the garden, catching frogs and feeding the birds. I like feeding the birds so much that I grow my own mealworms to feed to the bluebirds! I know kinda crazy! But, it saves me a bunch of money and the bluebirds love them!
- I'm camera crazy! I take bunches of pictures of my children and nature. I can't help myself! I love beauty!
- I am tenderhearted. It tears me up to see people hurting and in need. I can get really emotional about it.
- I am shy and a home body. So, blogging gives me an outlet without the pressure of someone looking at me when I am speaking! Or me second guessing everything I said the minute the conversation is over. Oh boy, I can really stress about that!
- I desire to live my life for the Lord. My prayer is that my children and others will see God in me.
Want to know more about the ladies who gather At the Well visit Chelsey at Joyfully Living for His Glory.