Yep, that’s been me lately. I’m not usually an overly busy person, but the last few weeks have got my head spinning.
- creating a custom photo for a clients web-site
- writing Sunday School material for Union Gospel Press
- editing a photo shoot
- weeding a monstrously weedy garden
- visiting my brother and his family
- writing for At The Well
- weeding and transplanting in my main flower garden
- picking, freezing and jamming (not a word, I know!), Strawberries
- organizing and helping to run a Christian Children’s Softball league (very laid back with games only for six weeks on Mondays)
- AND doing all the other motherly and household things that I do.
So, if I miss a post or two of yours please forgive me. Something has to give before my head whirls clean off my shoulders!