1) I am a very organized person. I like it when I have a place for everything and everything gets put in its place. Clutter bugs me! I have trouble relaxing if things get to messy.
2) I dislike being late! So, I always try to make sure we are out the door with a few minutes to spare.
3) When I was 15, my dad started a veterinary house calls practice which he ran out of our home. He had a surgery room and kennels in our basement. The basement was also where my sisters and I had our bedrooms! We often fell asleep to our doggy visitors yipping or howling. At times we were veterinary assistants. Helping with c-sections or holding kitties while dad removed grubs from their heads. One night I sat up holding a miniature schnauzer who had been attacked by a larger dog, resulting in punctured lungs on the schnauzer. There was nothing dad could do but keep it comfortable. So, I held it most of the night until it finally passed away.
4) If I'm staying home I don't wear make-up. I go with the natural look or at the very most a bit of powder, blush and lip gloss. If I go out I add a bit more. I like to keep my make-up to a minimum.
5) I can play the piano, but not proficiently. Even so, I enjoy sitting down a plunking out a tune now and then.
6) I came to know Christ as my Savior when I was eight. My dad led me in prayer.7) I was very shy and timid as a child. I have outgrown some of that, but still feel unsure of myself in certain social situations. However, at least now I can answer the phone without feeling my heart drop to my toes!!