- I get to be with my children each and every day.
- It gives me the opportunity to build strong relationships and bonds with each of them.
- I can teach about God and His Word.
- We can pray in our school and it is recommended!
- We have a flexible schedule and we can change directions at a moments notice.
- Learning experiences are all around us and we can take a break from scheduled school to pursue them.
- I get to cuddle with my children on the couch as we read history, science or a good book.
- My older children are learning by teaching my younger children.
- I can control what my children hear and see- no R rated words, images or conversations in our school.
- If someone is having a bad day we can take a break and reduce the school load a bit.
- I get to learn amazing stuff that I didn't learn in school.
- I get to teach, something I love to do.
So many wonderful reasons why I feel homeschooling is best for us. We are truly blessed to be able to do this in our family.
"So that your trust may be in the Lord, I teach you today, even you." Proverbs 22:19