Amy from Little Toes and Cheerios has tagged me with a meme in which I am to tell 5 things I have learned from blogging.
Well lets see......
1. Its a great way for me to journal about my children and all the happenings here in our country abode.
2. I am enjoying this way more than I ever thought I would. I have even had to cut back as I have found myself spending way to much time in front of the computer!
3. I have gained many wonderful friends and I look forward to reading about what is going on in their lives on a daily basis. It is helping me to broaden my thinking and I learn so much from all of you.
4. I can figure out how to read computer lingo! It has taken some serious reading and trial and error, but I have slowly been able to make changes to my blog all by my little own self! This is huge for me since computers tend to confuse my simple mind easily.
5. Blogging has helped me to strengthen my relationship with Christ. I am in God's word more and writing about what I read is giving the Bible deeper meaning.
Okay- I am supposed to tag 5 other people, but many of the blogs I would choose Amy has already tagged. So, if you would like to join in feel free to use this meme as a post.