It's time for the Friday grilling. Nope no chicken or steaks are on the grill. Just a meme where you enlighten your readers with your answers to some simple questions. Check out Golden Goodness to read more from other bloggers.
1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?
Dramas. I'm a big sap!
2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
I don't know if this is considered cosmetic or not, but I would have laser surgery on my eyes. I have had to wear glassed since 4th grade. I would love to be able to wake up, get out of bed and be able to see clearly without fumbling for my glasses.
3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?
Something that I would like to have, but don't really need, is a fancy camera, not just the point and shoot variety I have.
4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
Sarcasm. I tend to let remarks roll off my tongue that tend to be a bit sharp and uncalled for.
5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
We had liver once. I remember gagging so hard that I had tears running down my face!
7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
When I was 5 my family took a trip to Florida with my grandparents. I vaguely remember it. Just bits and pieces.
8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
A Cabbabe Patch Kid. My younger sister and I got one. I remember spending days with her playing with our dolls. Great memories!