Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simple Organization

When my daughter began eating baby food I found that Gerber had gotten away from the glass jars with metal lids. They had began putting the food into small plastic boxes with tight fitting lids. I wasn't sure what I would use them for, but I figured they would be good for storing something so I kept some of them.

This is one thing that I am using them for now:

I have put all of my 2-year-old daughters hair accessories into the handy Gerber containers then store them in a drawer in my bathroom vanity. This helps keep them all in one spot and organized. It works for me!

For more Works For Me Wednesday visit Rocks in my Dryer.


  1. I love this idea! I wish I'd thought to do the same thing. Our hair accessory container is a nightmare!

  2. Great Idea!

  3. I love this idea! Especially since they are see-through. I'm also wishing I would have thought of this back when. :)

  4. You're a genius! :) Now I wish I had kept these plastic containers, I could be so organized!

  5. Great idea! I always have my girls hair stuff all over the place! Thanks!

  6. Things sure have come a long way since Snow White was little! Back then, I did save the glass baby food jars to store buttons, beads, etc. The plastic ones would have been SO much more useful:)


Thank you for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments so take a few minutes and jot me a line or two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...